]]>

« Home | Sheep Dash! » | Use Google to Find Video Files (avi, mpg,wmv) » | OPHCRACK » | Online GIF Image Creator » | Google Images Re-Linker » | Button Generator » | Things You Can Do With Rundll32.exe » | Science tricks » | Free Opera License (The Legal Way) » | Kite Aerial Photography »

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

convert JPG images to ASCII images

    I#t .#####B=   =R##MI.      :X##R:       ;##W,   .YW##Y.    tM##R;
Y#t .#######, t######V .B#XV#B. I###= Y#####X R######=
I#t .## ,B#+:##I..t##; :MB. B#; B#X#V M#+ =##. i#W= ,X#M
Y#t .## :B#+t#V =; .M#: ;#M;#W. R#Ri, B#= .+,
I#t .#######,V#i +III: I#X. t#Y R#= ;W###B= ##.
Y#t .#####B; V#i X###= t#W, B#; t#V .iX###; ##.
II I#t .## t#X +IM#+ i#W; ;######W.:I+ V#Y B#= :WY
##=.B#+ .## ,##I. =M#= =#W; t#BIIIM#=;##= ,R#I t#M; :B#X
Y#####, .## t######M: .B#RIII, B#= t#V X######: .R######,
.V##B; .## =R##MI. :######; ;#M. ;#W..YW##R; .IW##X:

http://jpg2asc.hierklikken.com/


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Mulhouse, France

test

Add a comment