]]>

« Home | Lots of Aircrafts » | BitTorrent torrent sites and search engines » | Have You Ever Seen a Flying Lawnmower? » | Future Of Gaming » | ASTALAVISTA´s Top 50 Security Toolshttp... » | Widescreen Wallpapers » | Lighter than air » | Tape Found Of F-5 Tornado » | CSS: Semi-Transparent Backgrounds » | Hidden Data Transmission Using Electromagnetic Ema... »

Sunday, June 05, 2005

One of the Best Wallpaper Community

Desktop Wallpaper and Artist Community

http://www.caedes.net/


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I found this site and it is a smaller, but growing site. I found some great vista wallpapers there and they seem to be running contests to get new vista wallpapers. I have seen them put in 100 new wallpapers today alone. Cool site and I think it is going to be a bid site.

Sorry the site is www.vistaborders.com

thanks for the info! I'll check it out

Add a comment