]]>

« Home | Lego DeLorean !! » | Windows-Tools on CD-ROM (or USB stick) » | Beyond the Petabyte » | High Res IMG of the Earth's atmosphere bending moo... » | Google Earth (cloned) » | MI5 Spy Academy (Requires Flash) » | HOWTO make a secret bookshelf door » | Genetically Modified Plant Detects Landmines By Tu... » | THE most unique homepage website design on the Int... » | CSS Opacity in Mozilla and IE »

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Win32 Cheat Sheet

"This sheet summarises all the things I do to make my Win2k machine more useful to me. I've summarised it here partly for my own benefit (I have to repeat the process on each new machine) and partly in the hope that it may be be of use to others."

read more | digg story


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment