]]>

« Home | Unix Terminal made with JavaScript » | Official 'Superman Returns' Teaser Trailer online » | 150 different logos used by Google over the years. » | Draw in 3D and Spin the Project (FLASH) » | Papercraft sculptures from single sheets of A4 » | Video Archive of Old Tech TV Shows » | Some useless facts you didn't need to know. » | The Conspiracy behind The Aurora Project » | Open Source Mac - Free Open-Source software for OS X » | Couch made entirely of mouse pads »

Sunday, November 20, 2005

David Blaine's magic tricks revealed! (PDF)


Everything you ever wanted to know about David Blaine's tricks.

Links:
read more | digg story


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Hello,

My name is Tom.I have a question. Is your show staged? Do you already have the spectators picked out for you? I love your magic ,but some I don't get.
I could do the levitation ,and the arm twisting thing. I don't know how to palm a card either....Can you please let me know those two things? I am 12 years old , and I watch your show whenever I see it. Do you know when the next one is going to play? I have one more question be for I go.... Do you think you can come to connecticut and do some magic? Thats where I live..I always dream of seeing you in person.

sincerely,

Tom


ps... Please answer me back at randyquenchjr@aim.com ... thank you.

Om te zien of een muur gefixeerd moet worden: haal een natte lap over de wand, geeft de muur wit af dan altijd fixeer gebruiken. Meer tips op http://www.stucadoor.org/

Een muur die net op getrokken is en schoon en stof vrij is mag rechtstreeks aangesmeerd worden. Mits hij wel eerst is voor behandeld. Bij een oude muur die beschadigd is moet eerst de lossen delen verwijderd worden. Klop voorzichtig op de muur. Zo (hoort) vindt u de plaatsen waar de stuuklaag minder goed of slecht op de ondergrond zit. Meer tips op http://www.stucadoor.org/

Add a comment